Mentor Freight Services (Pty) Ltd
Our premises which are situated 6Km away from O.R. Tambo International Airport is ideally sized and structured for both air & ocean freight cargo. The premises offer 208 off floor pallet positions, approximately 255 CBM, on the racking system. This is in addition to the warehouse floor space. Our premises are protected by inferred security beams and internal closed-circuit cameras.
This allows for controlled processes such as:
- Receiving and dispatching of cargo.
- Short term storage and allocation of in transit cargo
- Packing, checking, weighing and labeling of cargo.
- Various examinations can be carried out by institutions such as inspectorate, veritas, SGS, customs and excise as well as clients.
- Loading of ocean freight containers.
- Near proximity depots and the airport
- The warehouse is supplied with forklifts, racking stackers, trolley jacks and all necessary cargo handling and packing equipment.
- Part 108 compliancy allowing cargo being handled through Mentor Freight Services becoming known cargo.